Children can celebrate Labor Day weekend with the Museum’s own Tiny Convention!
Saturday, September 2 from 10:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The run of schedule is as follows:
- Mario Kart Races: 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Science Bar with Harry Potter potions: 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Art Studio: Cartooning: 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Build It Lab: Light Sabers: 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Pokémon Hokey Pokey: noon
- Star Wars Jedi Training Academy: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Super Spectacular Science Show: 4 p.m.
Children’s Museum of Atlanta
275 Centennial Olympic Park Drive, NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
General Admission is $15.95 (plus tax) for anyone 1 – 100 years old. Babies and members are admitted for free.
To learn more or to register, visit bit.ly/TinyCON
For more information or to support Children's Museum of Atlanta, visit childrensmuseumatlanta.org or call 404.659.KIDS 
Celebrate Children’s Museum of Atlanta’s inaugural TinyCON, September 2 https://t.co/DWn2q0v1dO— AtlantaCPD 2017-08-09 19:26:07