WHAT: Last chance to experience Mystery of the Mayan Medallion exhibit
- Feature exhibit explores archeology, biology, astromathematics and more through jungle expedition
WHEN: Available through Tuesday, May 31
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Saturday and Sunday (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
WHERE: Children’s Museum of Atlanta (275 Centennial Olympic Park Drive, NW, Atlanta, GA 30313)
HOW: Entrance to the exhibit is included in each regular admission to Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
- Admission for ages 1 – 100 is $14.95 (+tax)
- Children under one are free.
For more information or to support Children's Museum of Atlanta, visit childrensmuseumatlanta.org
or call 404.659.KIDS