Last chance to experience ‘Mystery of the Mayan Medallion’ exhibit at Children’s Museum of Atlanta!
Indiana Jones-style feature exhibit closes May 31
Time is running out to unearth the Mystery of the Mayan Medallion exhibit at the Children’s Museum of Atlanta! This engaging feature exhibit, which takes visitors deep into the Mexican rainforest to investigate an abandoned dig site and discover priceless treasure through lessons in science, language and history, will be available through Tuesday, May 31. Don’t miss out on this archaeological adventure!
WHAT: Last chance to experience Mystery of the Mayan Medallion exhibit
- Feature exhibit explores archeology, biology, astromathematics and more through jungle expedition
WHEN: Available through Tuesday, May 31
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Saturday and Sunday (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
WHERE: Children’s Museum of Atlanta (275 Centennial Olympic Park Drive, NW, Atlanta, GA 30313)
HOW: Entrance to the exhibit is included in each regular admission to Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
- Admission for ages 1 – 100 is $14.95 (+tax)
- Children under one are free.
For more information or to support Children's Museum of Atlanta, visit childrensmuseumatlanta.org
or call 404.659.KIDS